Bruker Alicona is part of the Bruker family of companies, providers of high-performance metrology solutions for science and industry. We develop, manufacture and distribute optical 3D metrology worldwide. To strengthen our Operations team in Graz, we are looking for an Export Agent (m/f/d) to start as soon as possible.
- Delivery responsibility for all orders
- Handling of exports and imports
- Preparation of customs documents
- Delivery coordination of trade fairs and events worldwide
- Data and document maintenance for audits, commercial and customs inspections
- Completed commercial training
- Professional experience in the field of logistics desirable
- Completed export training (e.g. export course) an advantage
- Good handling of stress and ability to work independently
- SAP knowledge is an advantage
- Good knowledge of MS Office (mainly Outlook and Excel)
- Very good written and spoken German and English skills
- Flexibility and ability to work in a team
WHAT WE OFFER
- A value-oriented working environment that leaves plenty of room for active involvement and personal responsibility
- Intensive training and ongoing professional development in a rapidly growing company
- Attractive location in the Technopark Raaba: great connections, bar/café, supermarket, gym, ....
- Canteen including meal allowance
- Regular employee events
- Home office option
- A full-time position with flexible working hours due to flexitime without core hours
- The minimum salary according to the collective agreement is € 2,112.00 gross/month (38.5 hours/week), with the express willingness to overpay depending on qualifications and experience. We would be happy to discuss details together in a personal meeting.