Bruker Alicona is part of the Bruker family of companies, providers of high-performance metrology solutions for science and industry. We develop, manufacture and distribute optical 3D metrology worldwide.
- You would like to work on complex measurement technology?
- You would like to test the latest state-of-the-art software for our measuring instruments?
- You would like to help develop an important component of a world first?
Then you are exactly the right person for us!
- Execution of manual tests and measurements on our optical 3D surface measuring devices
- Documentation of the tests and technical documentation of new features
WHAT YOU OFFER
- Ongoing university or UAS studies
- Good knowledge of mathematics advantageous
- Interest in technical topics and software development
- Independent and accurate way of working
- Very good knowledge of German and English, both written and spoken
WHAT WE OFFER
- Scope: varies depending on the project and your availability
- Remuneration: on work contract basis
- Start: immediately
Share this article