Bruker Alicona is part of the Bruker family of companies, providers of high-performance metrology solutions for science and industry. We develop, produce and distribute optical 3D metrology worldwide. To strenghten our R&D team in Graz we are looking for a student trainee for mechanical design (m/f/d).
- You have attended an HTL for mechanical engineering/automotive engineering or are currently studying mechanical engineering, mechatronics or physics (TU/FH)?
- Construction, metalworking and model making are among your hobbies?
- You are looking for a versatile and diversified task?
...then you are exactly the right person for us!
- Creating and checking production data of construction parts
- Researching purchased components
- Design and calculation of components
- Assembly and commissioning of prototypes
- Design of components and assemblies (in SolidEdge).
- Support in the testing of devices in development
- Organizational support during device development
- Completed HTL or Bachelor in the field of mechanical engineering, mechatronics, physics or similar.
- Basic knowledge in using CAD software (SolidEdge preferred)
- Experience in reading manufacturing drawings
- Good manual skills in the field of precision mechanics
- Independent and accurate way of working
- Good written and spoken German
WHAT WE OFFER
- Attractive location in Technopark Raaba: great transport connections, bar/café, supermarket, gym, ....
- Flexible working hours
- Scope of hours: approx. 15-25 h per week
- Remuneration: on a contract-for-work basis
- Start: immediately
Share this article