Bruker Corporation companies are the world's leading manufacturers of analytical measurement systems for the life sciences. For more than 60 years, Bruker has pursued a single idea: To deliver the best technological solution for every analytical task. Today, more than 7,200 employees around the world work on this challenge at over 70 locations on all continents. Bruker Alicona is part of the Bruker family of companies, provider of high-performance solutions in measurement technology for science and industry. We develop, produce and distribute optical 3D metrology worldwide. To strengthen the Bruker Alicona Family we are looking for a Mechatronics Engineer (m/f/d).
- Manual testing of software, also in connection with our hardware
- Creation and maintenance of automated tests
- Creation of test and bug reports as well as review of the technical documentation of our products
- Development and planning of new software tests
- Support of product tests of our hardware products
- Started or completed HTL in the field of mechanical engineering, electrical engineering or mechatronics / A LAP in the field of automotive engineering, mechatronics or precision optics
- Good manual skills in the field of precision mechanics or knowledge in hand soldering are an advantage
- Experience in the use of PCs and MS Office is an advantage
- Independent and precise way of working with high quality awareness
- Good written and spoken German and English skills are an advantage
WHAT WE OFFER:
- A value-oriented work environment that leaves plenty of room for active participation and personal responsibility.
- Intensive training and ongoing professional development in a rapidly growing company.
- Attractive location in the Technopark Raaba: great connections, bar/café, supermarket, gym, ....
- Canteen including meal allowance
- Regular employee events
- A full-time position (38.5h/week) with flexible working hours due to flexitime without core hours.
- Attractive salary without all-in. The collective agreement minimum salary is € 2,223 gross/month with the express willingness to overpay depending on qualifications and experience. We will be happy to discuss details in a personal meeting.
€ 2,223 gross/month
Share this article