§ 1 Information on the collection of personal data
(1) We herewith inform about the collection of personal data when using our website. Personal data is all data that makes a person identifiable e.g. name, address, e-mail addresses, user behavior.
(2) The person responsible according to Art. 4 para. 7 EU Data Protection Basic Regulation (DS-GVO) is Alicona Imaging GmbH, Dr.Auner-Strasse 21a, 8074 Raaba-Grambach, firstname.lastname@example.org (see our imprint).
(3) When you contact us by e-mail or via a contact form, the data you provide (your e-mail address, if applicable your name and your telephone number) will be stored by us in order to answer your questions. We delete the data arising in this context after the request was fulfilled and storage is no longer necessary except where statutory retention obligations exist.
(4) If we make use of contracted service providers for individual functions of our offer or would like to use your data for advertising purposes, we will inform you in detail about the respective processes below. We also specify the defined criteria for the storage period.
§ 2 Collection of personal data when visiting our website
(1) Use of the website for information purposes only
When using the website for information purposes only, i.e. if you do not register or otherwise provide us with information, we only collect the personal data that your browser transmits to our server. If you wish to view our website, we collect the following data, which are technically necessary for us to display our website to you and to guarantee stability and security (legal basis is Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. f DS-GVO):
- IP address
- date and time of the request
- Time zone difference to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
- Content of the request (specific page)
- Access status/HTTP status code
- the amount of data transferred in each case
- Website from which the request comes
- language and version of the browser software.
In addition to the aforementioned data, cookies are stored on your computer when you use our website. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your hard disk in the browser you use and through which certain information flows to the place that sets the cookie (here by us). Cookies cannot run programs or transmit viruses to your computer. They serve to make the Internet offer more user-friendly and effective overall.
a) This website uses
- Persistent cookies
- Conversion Cookies
the scope and functioning of which are explained below:
a) Persistent cookies are automatically deleted after a specified period, which may vary depending on the cookie. You can delete cookies at any time in the security settings of your browser.
b) Conversion cookies lose their validity after 30 days and are not used for personal identification. If you visit certain pages and the cookie has not expired, we and Google may recognize that someone clicked on the ad and was redirected to our page. (for more information see § 4 (2))
c) You can configure your browser settings according to your wishes and, for example, refuse the acceptance of third party cookies or all cookies. Please note that you may not be able to use all functions of this website.
§ 3 Use of Analytic Functions
(1) Google Analytics
a) This website uses Google Analytics, a web analysis service of Google Inc. "("Google"). Google Analytics uses "cookies", which are text files placed on your computer, to help the website analyze how users use the site. The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website is usually transferred to a Google server in the USA and stored there. However, if IP anonymization is activated on this website, Google will reduce your IP address within Member States of the European Union or in other states party to the Agreement on the European Economic Area beforehand. Only in exceptional cases will the full IP address be transmitted to a Google server in the USA and shortened there. On behalf of the operator of this website, Google will use this information to evaluate your use of the website, to compile reports on website activity and to provide the website operator with further services associated with website and Internet use.
b) The IP address transmitted by your browser in the context of Google Analytics will not be merged with other Google data.
d) This website uses Google Analytics with the extension "_anonymizeIp()". As a result, IP addresses are further processed in abbreviated form, so that a person cannot be further identified. As far as the data collected about you is personal, it will be excluded and deleted immediately.
e) We use Google Analytics to analyze and regularly improve the use of our website. We can improve our offer and make it more interesting for you as a user. For the exceptional cases in which personal data is transferred to the USA, Google has submitted to the EU-US Privacy Shield, www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework. The legal basis for the use of Google Analytics is Art. 6 Par. 1 S. 1 lit. f DS-GMO.
(2) Google Adwords Conversion Tool
The website also uses Google Conversion Tracking, an analysis service provided by Google Inc. (1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA; "Google"). Google Adwords sets a cookie on your computer ("conversion cookie") if you have accessed our website via a Google ad. Each AdWords customer receives a different cookie. Cookies can therefore not be traced through the websites of AdWords customers. The information collected using the conversion cookie is used to generate conversion statistics for AdWords customers who have opted for conversion tracking. AdWords customers see the total number of users who clicked on their ad and were redirected to a page with a conversion tracking tag. However, you will not receive any information that personally identifies users. If you do not wish to participate in the tracking process, you can also reject the setting of a cookie required for this - for example using a browser setting that generally deactivates the automatic setting of cookies. You can also deactivate cookies for conversion tracking by setting your browser to block cookies from the "googleadservices.com" domain.
(3) Google Remarketing and Cookies through Google Remarketing
§ 4 Newsletter
a) With your consent you can subscribe to our newsletter, with which we inform you about our current interesting offers. The advertised goods and services are named in the declaration of consent.
b) For the registration to our newsletter we use the so-called single opt-in procedure. This means that you must actively consent to receiving our newsletter. This is done via a checkbox at the end of the various forms on the website. In addition, we store your IP addresses and the time of registration and confirmation. The purpose of the procedure is to be able to prove your registration and, if necessary, to clarify a possible misuse of your personal data.
c) The mandatory information for sending the newsletter is your e-mail address, first and last name and company. After your confirmation we will save your e-mail address for the purpose of sending you the newsletter. Legal basis is Art.6 Abs.1 S.1 lit. a DS-GMO.
d) You can revoke your consent to the sending of the newsletter at any time and cancel the newsletter. You can declare your revocation by clicking on the link provided in every newsletter e-mail or by e-mail to email@example.com
e) We would like to point out that we evaluate your user behavior when sending the newsletter. For this analysis, the e-mails sent contain so-called web beacons or tracking pixels, which represent single-pixel image files stored on our website. For the evaluations we link the data mentioned in § 3 and the web beacons with your e-mail address and an individual ID. With the data obtained in this way, we create a user profile to tailor the newsletter to your individual interests. We record when you read our newsletters, which links you click on to identify your personal interests.
You can object to this tracking at any time by contacting us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org The information is stored for as long as you have subscribed to the newsletter. After a cancellation we store the data purely statistically and anonymously. Such tracking is also not possible if you have deactivated the display of images in your e-mail program by default. In this case the newsletter will not be displayed completely and you may not be able to use all functions. If you display the images manually, the above tracking takes place.
§ 5 Your rights
(1) You have the following rights towards us regarding your personal data:
- Right to information,
- Right to correction or deletion,
- Right to restrict processing,
- Right to object to the processing,
- Right to data transferability.
(2) You also have the right to complain to the data protection authority about our processing of your personal data at:
Address: Österreichische Datenschutzbehörde, Wickenburggasse 8, 1080 Wien
Phone: 0043 152 152-0