Bruker Alicona is part of the Bruker family of companies, providers of high-performance metrology solutions for science and industry. We develop, produce and distribute optical 3D metrology worldwide. To strengthen the Bruker Alicona Family we are looking for a Software Project Manager (m/f/d):
- Management of C++ software projects or work packages in the area of optical surface 3D metrology.
- Product development in the context of graphical user interfaces (QT)
- Managing a project team of 2-5 people
- Interacting with different departments (Software, Hardware, Customer Care, Production, Sales)
- Optional: Software development in C++
WHAT YOU OFFER:
- Project management experience in software projects
- Programming skills in C++, optionally Python
- Completed university/technical college studies in the field of computer science, telematics or technical mathematics, or a degree in computer science from a technical college (HTL) with experience
- Independent and accurate way of working
- Good written and spoken German and English skills
- Good knowledge of mathematics
- Knowledge in the area of QT/electronics/firmware programming/hardware programming/Python/AI orimage processing is an advantage
WHAT WE OFFER:
- A value-oriented work environment that leaves plenty of room for active co-design and personal responsibility
- Intensive training and ongoing professional development in a rapidly growing company
- Attractive location in the Technopark Raaba: good connections, bar/café, supermarket, fitness studio, ....
- Canteen including meal allowance
- Regular employee events
- Home office option
- A full-time position with flexible working hours due to flexitime regulations without core hours
- The minimum gross salary according to the collective agreement for full-time employment is € 3,455/month with the express willingness to overpay depending on qualifications and experience. We would be happy to discuss details in a personal meeting.
€ 3,455 gross/month