Is your favorite bedtime reading ISO 82079? Do you passionately enjoy designing warning labels according to risk analysis? Too bad, then you're in the wrong place! For us, it's not just about standards; it's about providing the customer with a valuable source of knowledge. Technical documentation means more to us than just meeting legal requirements!
Bruker Alicona is part of the Bruker family of companies, providers of high-performance solutions in measurement technology for science and industry. We develop, produce and distribute optical 3D metrology worldwide.
To strengthen the Bruker Alicona Family we are looking for a Technical Writer (m/f/d).
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
With us, you are in the thick of things instead of just being there. Technical documentation is part of product development - from kickoff through construction, from risk analysis to release, you have access to hardware and software that need to be documented. We focus on independent development and understanding of the content.
With the modern Schema ST4 editing system, you as a technical editor are equipped with an advanced do your work in a state-of-the-art manner. An online help complements our documentation with application-specific topics, so that you are not just writing dry manuals, but documenting real applications. In addition to documentation, you will also be responsible for the translation management of our manuals and software and work closely with our translation service providers.
WHAT DO WE WANT FROM YOU?
- We are looking for a technical writer who is willing to think outside the box with us: therefore, a basic understanding of technology and enjoyment of working with it are essential.
- Formal education or professional experience as a technical writer is advantageous but not mandatory. You may have completed a related study (linguistic, technical, etc.) or graduated from a technical college (HTL).
- We are seeking an independent and versatile individual with a hands-on mentality.
- Proficiency in both English and German is necessary to maintain our existing documents.
WHAT DO WE OFFER?
- A value-oriented work environment that allows for active participation and personal responsibility
- Comprehensive training and ongoing professional development
- Attractive location in Technopark Raaba: excellent connectivity, bar/café, supermarket, fitness studio, etc.
- Company canteen with meal subsidy
- Regular employee events
- The collective bargaining minimum gross salary for full-time employment is 2.854,00€ gross per month, with an explicit willingness to negotiate higher compensation based on qualifications and experience. We would be happy to discuss details in a personal conversation.