Bruker Alicona is part of the Bruker family of companies, providers of high-performance solutions in measurement technology for science and industry. We develop, produce and distribute optical 3D measurement technology worldwide. To strengthen the Bruker Alicona Family we are looking for a Junior Controller (m/f/d).
- Collaboration in setting up and improving the controlling system in the company, together with the Business Unit Controller
- Support in the preparation of ad hoc reports, variance analyses and budgeting
- Support and implementation of monthly reporting
- Independent development of solutions and processing of work packages
- Contact person for the functional areas for cost-relevant questions
- Collaboration on special projects and topics such as SAP function enhancements, add-ons, etc.
- Completion of a higher commercial school (e.g. HAK) or business studies (Bachelor/Master)
- 3 years of professional experience
- Very good MS Office skills (especially Excel)
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- Ideally knowledge of SAP R/3 or S4 HANA
- Ability to work independently and autonomously
- Flexible, team player and strong communication skills
WHAT WE OFFER
- A value-oriented working environment that leaves plenty of room for active participation and personal responsibility
- Intensive training and ongoing professional development in a rapidly growing company
- Attractive location in Technopark Raaba: good connections, bar/café, supermarket, fitness studio, ....
- Canteen including meal allowance
- Regular employee events
- Home office option
- A full-time position with flexible working hours thanks to flexitime arrangements without core hours
The minimum gross salary under the collective agreement for full-time employment is € 2,854.00/month with the express express willingness to overpay depending on qualifications and experience. We will be happy to discuss details in a personal interview.