Bruker Alicona is part of the Bruker family of companies, providers of high performance metrology solutions for science and industry. We develop, produce and distribute optical 3D measurement technology worldwide.
To strengthen our Product Testing & Documentation team, we are looking for a Project Manager Product Development (m/f/d) to start as soon as possible.
- We are looking for a captain for our projects. From kick-off to completion, you will navigate the project through all its phases and keep track of figures, facts, employees, tasks and your project environment.
- In R&D, we develop measuring devices consisting of hardware and software. To do this, we put together project teams made up of a wide range of experts. Depending on how complex these projects are, you will supervise sometimes more, sometimes fewer projects. However, a project does not end in R&D. Networking with other departments such as Production or our Sales department is the key to a successful project.
- With your self-confident leadership personality, you motivate and lead your project team to project success.
- The interaction of employees with a wide range of expertise (hardware, software, production...) is not an obstacle, but a welcome enrichment!
- You are no stranger to kick-off, controlling and review. In your presentations, you inspire your team and still convey precise and hard-hitting facts.
- We are the world market leader in the field of optical areal 3D measurement technology in the micro and nanometer range. As project manager, you have the unique opportunity to shake up the world market!
- You have experience as a project manager in a technical environment and have already successfully led cross-functional project teams.
- A technical degree (TU, FH) in mechanical engineering, computer science or similar is an advantage, but not a must.
- Above all, you will impress us with your confident and independent personality and your hands-on mentality.
- You don't need a captain's license, but a bit of humor would be an advantage.
WHAT WE OFFER
- A value-oriented working environment that leaves plenty of room for active participation and personal responsibility
- Intensive training and ongoing professional development in a rapidly growing company
- Attractive location in Technopark Raaba: good connections, bar/café, supermarket, fitness studio, ....
- Canteen including meal allowance
- Regular employee events
- Home office option
We offer a full-time position (38.5h/week) with flexible working hours through flexitime arrangements without core hours. An attractive salary without all-in. The minimum salary is € 3,500.00 gross/month with the explicit willingness to overpay depending on qualifications and experience. We will be happy to discuss the details in a personal interview.