3D inspection of gas turbines and rotational parts
Saperne di più
- how to automatically measure edge break, analyse minimum radius and prevent breakage.
- how to identify and quantify shape and depth of local surface defects, in production and repair and overhaul, in the µm-range.
- how optical metrology supports you in the replacement of honeycomb seals of gas turbine casings.
- how to meet Data Matrix quality requirements for parts marking in accordance with EN 9132 using optical 3D measurement methods.
- our collaborative systems (Cobots)
Cosa dicono i nostri clienti
Before, components could only be evaluated by the unaided eye of an expert. With Alicona local surface defects are automatically measured, so that shape and size of defects can be quantified in MRO and process development.
Pierre Courbun, Development Engineer at Metallicadour