The companies of Bruker Corporation are leading global manufacturers of analytical measurement systems for the life sciences. For more than 60 years, Bruker has pursued a single idea: To provide the best technological solution best technological solution for every analytical task. Today, more than 7,200 employees around the world work at over 70 locations on all continents to meet this challenge. Bruker Alicona is part of the Bruker family of companies, providers of high-performance solutions in metrology for science and industry. We develop, produce and distribute optical 3D metrology worldwide. To strengthen the Bruker Alicona Family we are looking for a Technology-affine problem finder with quality demands (m/f/d) to start as soon as possible.
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR?
- We are looking for a colleague with just the right pinch of communicative sensibility to enforce our high quality standards within the R&D department. A little humor will not hurt!
- We are looking for "something permanent". Our team has existed in the same constellation for many years and we would like to a long-term working relationship with you.
- A formal education in the field of measurement technology is not necessary. But it would not be bad if you know how "computers work" and how big a micrometer is. It would be great if you could even program a little bit.
- We are looking for someone who is willing to start a lifelong and daily learning process. No day is like the other, it never gets boring and there is always a new challenge to master somewhere!
WHAT DO WE WANT FROM YOU?
- We would like you to have a heart for technology. We can teach you everything else.
- For the sake of customer documentation, it is necessary that you speak both German and English and are willing to use them. language and be willing to use it.
- Experience in playing darts is an advantage, but not a must.
WHO WE ARE & WHAT WE OFFER:
- We are a young team of three gentlemen (all between 35-40) and two ladies (who still claim to be 29). Together we are the Product Testing & Documentation department. Our job is to put all developments that leave our R&D department through their paces, maintain customer documentation and annoy our colleagues with our attention to detail. The rest of the day we drink coffee and play darts on our dartboard in the office. If you are interested in joining our team or just want to learn more about us, click on the "Problem Finder" button.
- We offer a full-time position (38,5h/week) with flexible working hours through flexitime without core hours: An attractive salary without all-in. The minimum salary according to the collective agreement is € 2,711.00 gross/month with the express the express willingness to overpay depending on qualifications and experience. Details on this we would be happy to discuss together in a personal meeting.