Bruker Alicona is part of the Bruker family of companies, providers of high-performance metrology solutions for science and industry. We develop, produce and distribute optical 3D metrology worldwide. To strengthen our R&D team in Graz, we are looking for a Student Trainee Electronics (m/f/d) to start as soon as possible.
- You have attended an HTL for electrical engineering/communications engineering or are currently studying electrical engineering or physics or telematics (TU/FH)?
- Electronics and model making are among your hobbies?
- You are looking for a versatile and diversified task?
- Creating and checking production data for boards and cabling
- Researching components, connectors, etc.
- Building and wiring of test assemblies and prototypes
- Various soldering and electrical measuring tasks
- support of our production and customer care department in case of electronic problems
- Support with testing of devices in development " Organizational support with device development
WHAT YOU CAN OFFER US:
- Basic knowledge of using EDA software to create schematics and PCBs (Altium Designer preferred).
- Experience in reading circuit diagrams and handling electrical measuring devices (oscilloscope)
- Good manual skills in precision mechanics and hand soldering an advantage
- Independent and accurate way of working " Good written and spoken German skills
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Attractive location in Technopark Raaba: great connections, bar/café, supermarket, gym, ....
- Flexible working hours
- range of hours: approx. 15-25 h per week
- Start: immediately