Bruker Alicona is part of the Bruker family of companies, providers of high-performance metrology solutions for science and industry. We develop, produce and distribute optical 3D metrology worldwide. To join the Bruker Alicona Family, we are looking for a Content Marketing Specialist (m/f/d).
- Responsibility for copy and content writing for Bruker Alicona. This includes website copy, blog posts, technical white papers, presentations for conferences & workshops, social media content and press releases.
- Implementing the content strategy together with the content team
- Develop relevant content pool for social media activities, focus on LinkedIn. This also includes getting colleagues and their personal social media profiles on board as multipliers.
- Designing and copywriting multi-phase email campaigns using our marketing automation tools from Pardot and Salesforce.
- Design marketing materials for print and online media, e.g. brochures, flyers, event invitations, etc. in coordination with the design team.
- In addition, you will have the opportunity to flourish in video productions by creating storyboards for video content.
WHAT YOU OFFER:
- Completed higher education (university or UAS).
- At least 3 years of professional experience
- High affinity for copywriting for both classic media and social media or web
- Excellent German and English skills, both written and spoken, high level of textual competence and linguistic expressiveness
- Knowledge of French and/or Italian an advantage
- Knowledge of graphic and communication design as well as video production an advantage
- High team competence and interdisciplinary communication skills in an international team and working environment
WHAT WE OFFER:
- A value-oriented work environment that leaves plenty of room for active co-design and personal responsibility
- Intensive training and ongoing professional development in a rapidly growing company
- Attractive location in the Technopark Raaba: great connections, bar/café, supermarket, gym, ....
- Canteen including meal allowance
- Regular employee events
- Company laptop and flexible home office option
- A full time position (or 30 hours or more) with flexible working hours through flexi-time arrangements with no core hours
- The minimum salary is € 2,853.00 gross/month (38.5h/week), with the express willingness to overpay depending on qualifications and experience. We would be happy to discuss details together in a personal meeting.
€ 2.853 gross/month