Bruker Alicona is part of the Bruker family of companies, providers of high-performance metrology solutions for science and industry. We develop, manufacture and distribute optical 3D metrology worldwide. To strengthen our R&D team in Graz, we are looking for a Software Tester (m/f/d) to start as soon as possible.
- Manual testing of software, also in connection with our hardware
- Creation and maintenance of automated tests
- Creation of test and bug reports as well as review of the technical documentation of our products
- Development and planning of new software tests
- Support of product tests of our hardware products
- Completed technical education (HTL, FH, University) in the field of mechanical engineering, computer science, automation technology, electrical engineering, mechatronics, industrial engineering or equivalent experience in the field of software testing and knowledge of measurement technology desirable.
- Advantageous, but not a must: Ranorex or C# knowledge
- Independent and accurate way of working
- Team player:in with excellent communication skills
- Good command of German and English, both written and spoken
WHAT WE OFFER
- A value-oriented work environment that leaves plenty of room for active participation and personal responsibility.
- Intensive training and ongoing professional development in a rapidly growing company.
- Attractive location in the Technopark Raaba: great connections, bar/café, supermarket, gym, ....
- Canteen including meal allowance
- Regular employee events
- Home office option
- A full-time position (38.5h/week) with flexible working hours due to flexitime without core hours.
- Attractive salary without all-in. The collective agreement minimum salary is € 2.503 gross/month with the express willingness to overpay depending on qualifications and experience. We will be happy to discuss details in a personal meeting.
€ 2.503 gross/month
Share this article