Bruker Alicona is part of the Bruker family of companies, providing high-performance metrology solutions for science and industry. We develop, produce and distribute optical 3D metrology worldwide. To strengthen our team in Graz we are looking for a Software Developer (m/f/d) to start as soon as possible.
For this job it is necessary to understand the customer's requirements, to design a suitable solution and finally to implement it. This concerns smaller projects, such as single scripts with an effort of a few hours, and ranges up to complex software solutions that are created over a period of several weeks or months.
- Collaboration in the development of new concepts and new products
- Improvement and further development of existing solutions
- Coordination of the solutions with the customer
WHAT YOU OFFER:
- Completed technical education (HTL, FH, University) in the field of computer science, telematics, technical mathematics, or similar.
- Good knowledge of mathematics is an advantage
- Solution-oriented work and a high degree of independence and commitment
- Good knowledge of German and English, both written and spoken
- Team player and problem solver
- Willingness to learn and interest in optical metrology
WHAT WE OFFER:
- A value-oriented work environment that offers plenty of room for active involvement in fields such as automation technology, artificial intelligence and smart software and hardware solutions.
- Great opportunities for further development / career development opportunities
- Attractive location in Technopark Raaba: good connections, bar/café, supermarket, gym, ....
- Canteen including meal allowance
- Regular employee events
- Home office option
- A full-time position with flexible working hours due to flexitime regulations without core hours
The collective agreement minimum gross salary for full-time employment is € 2,854.00 per month, with the express willingness to overpay depending on qualifications and experience. We would be happy to discuss details in a personal meeting.