Application and Support Engineer
have successfully completed a technical education and possess a very good technical understanding
bring great communication skills and a problem-solving mind set to the table; and
like travelling and working in an international environment…
…then you are exactly the right person for us!
What you can expect:
- You will perform measurements of components from around the world and across all industries to help demonstrate the immense opportunities for our technology through compelling measurement reports
- With the aid of test measurements, technical feasibility studies and your understanding of our customer needs, you will be involved in the development of new products and markets
- When our sales department bring in potential clients for demonstrations, you are the application expert who supports and develops solutions with our future customers
- You train experts from different industries worldwide on using our systems
- Together with your colleagues, you will take care of the repair, servicing and calibration of measurement systems worldwide
- Your reliable and comprehensive documentation of customer support enquiries in our CRM is the basis for strategic decisions and technical advancements
What we offer to you:
- Extensive onboarding: 2-3 months of training in Austria including a mentoring system before you independently apply your talents with our clients
- Ongoing training in-house
- Centrally organized, straightforward travel for work
- Fast turn-around of travel expense claims
- Comprehensive and competitive benefits package including medical, dental, 401(k), paid vacation, and holidays
- Great staff events: e.g. team dinners, bowling, bobsledding, various celebrations during the year as well as team-building trips across several days
What we expect from you:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering, Electronics Engineering, Computer Engineering, or related field from an accredited college or university with at least a minimum overall GPA of 2.8
- Knowledge and/or experience in the field of measurement technology, ideally in optical microscopy, measurement or laboratory technology in a sales environment is a plus
- A great interest in measurement technology and working in a sales environment
- A high level of customer service and technical problem solving
- Fluent in English, both written and verbal. Other Language skills may be required
- Excellent communication skills (oral and written) and customer service skills
- Solution-oriented thinking, working independently, high accuracy and a high degree of empathy for working in and with different cultures
- Willingness to travel (roughly 50% of your working time), with destinations 90% within USA for a maximum of one week at a time
- Must possess a valid driver’s license and be able to meet and maintain a qualified driver’s status. Motor vehicle record will be verified. Personal vehicle required
- We do not sponsor, renew, or extend immigration visas for this position
- Offer of employment with Alicona is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background check and drug screen, subject to applicable laws and regulations. Background check must meet both Alicona and our customer requirements/expectations
- Able to work with power tools and ability to carry tools/parts from vehicle to work site. Able to lift 75 pounds frequently
We offer you a challenging position (fulltime) in a rapidly growing international company. Extensive training and continuous further education in a motivated team await you.
Bruker Corporation offers a comprehensive and competitive benefits package including medical, dental, 401(k), paid vacation, holidays, and tuition assistance (as applicable).
Bruker is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics.
Certain positions at Bruker require compliance with export control laws and as a result, all interviewed candidates for all positions will be screened pre-interview to determine their eligibility in light of export control restrictions.
Do you feel like taking up this challenge?
Please apply here: email@example.com
Ines Löhr B.A.
Dr.-Auner Straße 21a
8074 Raaba/Graz, Austria
Phone: +43 (0) 316 403010 756