Sales Engineer (f/m)
A role of Customer Care Engineer exists in the global customer support organization of an optical metrology company. You will be expected to have the technical support experience to take responsibility for the delivery of support to our rapidly expanding customer base. This position is based in Bartlett, IL.
Alicona Customer Care, US operates as part of a global customer care team, the Customer Care Engineer (CCE) is responsible for the provision of a high level of customer service by maintaining regular communications, managing escalations, and meeting customer’s expectations. The CCE will competently represent Alicona to customers in a confident and professional manner and use customer interactions to build the Alicona brand.
The CCE works closely with sales and customers to provide a premium level of applications and service support to our users. The CCE must become a subject matter expert on our product portfolio, customer needs, and contractual obligations. The CCE manages deliveries and focuses on maintaining a high level of customer satisfaction for key customers. This position reports to the Customer Care Manager, US.
The ideal candidate will:
- Display a proven track record identifying and targeting new accounts and selling new products and/or services
- Suggest new solutions to our customers through means of application and integration, supported by our full-line of products
- Possess excellent communication skills particularly with regard to technical engineering subject matters and the ability to build and maintain strong customer relationships
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering preferred
- Field sales experience in technical sales (Preferred industries: Tooling, Medical, Aerospace, Defense)
- Strong presentation and negotiation skill set
- High level interpersonal skills
- A valid driver’s licenses
- Ability to travel
By any interest please contact: alicona.us(at)alicona.com