Application and Support Engineer
- You have technical university degree in mechanical engineering, electronics, industrial electronic or mechatronic?
- You are ready to support our customers in Italy and abroad?
- You are highly motivated to become a specialist in metrology?
…then you are the right person for us!
YOUR KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Installation and start-up of our metrology equipment at the company of our clients
- Customer service-hotline, trainings for our clients and partners
- Represent Alicona on trade shows and fairs
- Test measurements of different clients‘ samples and providing measurement reports to show the capabilities of our technologies and to promote the features and benefits of our product range
- You will be a contact person for our customers, partners and the international sales team in case of any technical questions and support cases
- Tasks will include close work with developers and sales department members within our team, to ensure that our equipment fulfills the latest high technology level and meets customer needs.
WHAT DO WE EXPECT FROM YOU:
- High flexibility and willingness to travel
- Skills and/or working experience in metrology, service and support
- Motivation to work with complex technical questions
- Ability to explain technical issues, effectively, to non-technical users
- High service and client orientation
- Problem solving thinking , self-motivation and flexibility
- Fluency in English (min C1), German a plus
You get the opportunity to work in a young and fast-growth, international company with many opportunities to develop.
WOULD YOU LIKE TO TAKE THIS CHALLENGE?
Then send your CV details to: jobs(at)alicona.com
Mag. Susanne Marchler
Telephone: +43 (0) 316 403010 756